Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Surprise

I had the day off from work today. This morning I walked into the kitchen to get my cereal and found a card & gift from Keith! The card said to relax & enjoy my day off, and that the gift was to make next week at work a little better. (I was pretty stressed this week.)

The card was perfect!


The gift was grey shoes that I had pointed out to him awhile ago.


It's been almost 5 years and it feels amazing to be falling more & more in love with each other every day. <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley!

    My name is Charisse Hobson and I am a current graduate student at Arkansas State University-Main campus (Jonesboro), who is currently working on pursuing my master’s in radio-television.

    I am writing you in regards of my Interpretative Research in Mass Communication class. I am currently working on a paper on, why women bloggers choose the topic the chose. I am currently seeking women bloggers who could possibly be a part of my in-depth interviews at which I will send via email and to use towards my research.

    If you would be interested in helping with this particular research I would greatly appreciate your help. If you have any additional questions, please ask and I will elaborate more on the research. My contact information is below. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!


    Sincerely,
    Charisse Hobson
    Arkansas State Graduate Student
    Charisse.hobson@smail.astate.edu
    10/3/2009

    ReplyDelete