Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Almuerzo

My fish Sebastian died over the weekend.  We now have a new aquatic friend, and I will properly introduce him soon. (basically when I can get a better photo of him. He's quite energetic!)

Keith does not like doing "before bedtime chores" which includes making his lunch for the next day.  So, many nights we make our lunches together and keep each other company.  I recently had to get a new lunch box because my dinosaur shaped one became extinct.  I now have a grown-up looking lunch box, that I'm not ecstatic about because, hey, a fun lunch box just fits me better!  But this new one does have a lot of room for tasty lunches, which is good because I tend to eat a lot of little things throughout the day.  And I need to make sure I'm not hungry while I'm at the gym after work.

This lunch includes: pb&j, sugar snap peas, pink lady apple, red grapes, marble jack cheese stick, oats & caramel fiber bar, and a red velvet cake flavored yogurt (first time trying that... it was alright.. my faves are still vanilla, banana cream pie, and orange strawberry sunrise)

No comments:

Post a Comment