Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Day of a Long Weekend

Today Keith and I slept in, which felt very nice.  We decided to go to Ikea to look for a chair for our living room.  We had one in mind, but when we sat in it today, it just was not comfy enough.  So, it's back to the drawing board on that.  After Ikea we went to Woodfield and walked around there for a bit.

Once we got home, it was dinner time.  I decided to make veggie calzones, which I don't have a recipe for so I was winging it.  When we started to eat them, we decided they could use a little more time in the oven, so the 2 extras went back in for a little bit, and I think they will be a little better.  They weren't amazing, but they were good, and it's always fun to try something new.

cheesy veggie goodness inside

After dinner, we did our grocery shopping, which is excellent to do on a Saturday night.  It was pretty empty.

Tomorrow we are going to a cousin game night, and Monday we are possibly having dinner at Keith's parents' house.  I like when weekends are a mix of plans and just relaxing.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment