Monday, May 25, 2009

Before Photos

I went to the condo on Saturday and found 2 stains where the previous owner's furniture had been. Ew. My mom came by to see the inside of the condo. We went out to lunch at Corner Bakery, which was delicious. We went to Target (where my mom purchased Animal Crossing!) and then we came back to clean. We started with the bathrooms and it. was. gross.

Before photos:


Here is the outside. I did not take a photo when I was there during the day, but I think you can get the gist. I will take a better one sometime. (That is our friend Rachelle and her car is parked in front of our garage.)

My photo of the living room came out dark because of the sunlight coming in the windows. Here is the picture of the ceilings in the living room though.


This is the entryway.


This photo is also dark, but it's the dining room. You can see the balcony and you may be able to make out the light fixture that we will be replacing.

Here is the kitchen with pantry and black appliances that we don't like, but oh well. :)

Here is a view looking into the half bath.

The half bath is, oddly enough, connected to the master bath. This results in what we refer to as "poo buddy" toilets. Weird, but it works.


Here is the master bedroom. I have no idea what made the wall that color.


This is the master bedroom window, which looks out to the street. The closet is a walk-in.


Here is the second bedroom, which also has a walk-in closet and faces the street.

We also have a laundry room, but I didn't think the photo was necessary, especially since it won't be changing too much.

Now for the gross-ness. I don't think that you can fully appreciate the deplorable condition of the carpeting unless you are there, but I figured I would try with photos.

First up are the two surprise-under-the furniture stains:

Now a wider view of the living room floor.
More of the living room. The lighter part of the carpet in the forground is where the previous owner had their TV. That shows you what the carpet is supposed to look like. The dining room is similar to this - MUCH lighter where the table was.
We are excited to get everything changed. We think new floor and some paint is going to make a HUGE difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment