Thursday, May 21, 2009

Closing Time

We closed on the condo! Everyone told us how many papers we would be signing, and we think that made us think it would be worse than it was, so that was good. The sellers are moving out tomorrow, and we should be able to get in there on Saturday. We did get keys today though!


I am excited! The rest of the customer service department at work gave me a little plant & a card today. Awww. It's looking not so great right now because it was in my hot car all afternoon... but it can come back, right?? I hope so. I think that would be a record for killing a plant!

When we got home we made calls to utility companies and the management company. It looks like our laminate floors will have to be approved. Hopefully that doesn't take too long. We are having someone come for an estimate on Tuesday, and after that we can fill out the approval form... as long as we still want to do laminate after the estimate. We want to have someone install it because we are not handy and we want it done & overwith.

Now we need to make the decision on the paint color. hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love this blog. Still haven't decided on paint colors???! No suprise I guess. I'd love to come see the place...who knows when though. I hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete