Monday, November 1, 2010

October Happenings

Saturday, October 16th, when Keith and I woke up, he asked if I would like to take a walk because it was such a nice fall day.  I said yes, of course.  Keith said that he wanted to drive to a new place, so we did.  When we got out of the car, he asked if the destination looked familiar at all, but it didn't... until I saw the street signs.  We were at the intersection of Ashley Lane and Keith Avenue in Waukegan, a place that Katy at my work had told me about back in the spring.


We walked around the neighborhood for a little bit and ended up coming back to this intersection and then... Keith proposed!!!  :-D

I was so surprised!!  I was not expecting that AT ALL.

Also, Keith told me that he had met with my dad when he was in town and I was at the Stars concert and talked to him, which I didn't expect him to do, so that was a surprise.  Sneaky Keith & Dad.

Keith proposed with a ring that was my grandma's that my grandpa had given me.  Later that same day, he took me to a jewelry store and said that he would like me to have an engagement ring, and that he wanted me to help pick it out.  We decided not to tell anyone about the engagement until we had the ring, so a week went by, and then we started telling people.  We are very excited!!

Even though Keith and I have known for quite some time that we are going to get married, it still meant SO much to hear him ask me.  I love him so much, and couldn't be happier!


Also, we carved pumpkins with friends.



This past Saturday we had a Halloween costume party. That's me as Ariel, Keith as Popeye, and our friend Rachelle as Jasmine.


Lots of good times!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment